- Whisper White base
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score @ 4 1/4″ on 8 1/2” side
- 2021-2023 Evening Evergreen cut with Largest Stitched Rectangle
- Or you can cut your paper like I did for the Pale Papaya to be 5 1/4” x 3 7/8”
- Stitched Nested Label dies used for pocket (which I now realize are retired, sorry)
- Cut a half shape in 2021-2023 In Color DSP (designer series paper)
- Cut a 1/3rd shape in Whisper White – stamped with any small greeting
- Using scrap of whisper white or basic white and standard paper hole punch I punched several pieces to be buttons. I then created buttonholes and thread with the 2021 Dash 2023 In Color markers
Welcome to my Stamp It Christmas in July post.
I’m excited to give you a small introduction to the Whimsy and Wonder Suite that will be available in the July – December Mini Catalog releasing on August 3, 2021. Note: I will update the product links when the catalog goes live.
I have to say, I had mixed feelings about this suite at first. I liked the whimsy trees, I liked some of the color combinations but I wasn’t sure of the combination together. Now I can’t wait to create more with it. The hardest part will be using the DSP. (I’m working on that problem in general Ha-Ha!)
Look at this Holly paper!!
- Berries in Blushing Bride
- Leaves in Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron
- Hint a Holographic trim
How do you get over cutting it, putting adhesive on it and covering it up to display the other side. I could use my paper with a little less stress if they banned double sided DSP.
Here’s a sneak peek at the trees. Originally, I thought I was going to die cut one or more trees to use. So I arranged on my scrap to do all at once. Might see a few more in the background. 😉
As I looked at the other stamps, 🐿 squirrel moment 🐿 I instantly envisioned the word Joy for my tree topper. As my card has had a moment to ‘rest’, I think it needs more around my tree. It might be snow or gems.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. Don’t forget to comment using #stampitcontest for your chance to win the Looking Up Card Kit and you can be a winner just like JoAnn Porter – Congratulations! Be sure to check out my other team members posts this month using the links below.