Welcome to the Stamp It Christmas Blog Hop. Today I’m keeping it #SimpleStamping with the Snowman Season set. Though not used, there is the Snowman Builder Punch.
These cards were created as the growing popular slimline cards. The bases in Mint Macaron and Misty Moonlight measure 8” x 9”, scoring the 8” side at 4”. This allows for a finished card of 4”x9” to fit in a standard #10 envelope. The white stamped layer was cut at 7 1/2” x 8”.
On each card I enhanced with a little water coloring using the new Water Painters.
The Santa hats were stamped using A Merry Hello Host set available in the August – December 2020 catalog for $10.00 with qualifying purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to comment leaving #stampitcontest to win this month’s Simply Citrus Card Kit.
Congratulations to last months winner:
Welcome to our Christmas in July Stamp It Blog Hop. I’m excited to share with you a returning favorite MERRY MOOSE. I also get to introduce you to PLUSH POINSETTIA SPECIALTY PAPER and PLAID TIDINGS.
- The base is 4-1/4” x 11” CHERRY COBBLER cardstock, scored at 5-1/2’’ and folded.
- You will use (2) 2-3/4” x 2’-3/4” BASIC BLACK Squares
- (1) punch MERRY MOOSE
- (1) base layer of sentiment and MERRY MOOSE
- The WHISPER WHITE layer is also 2-3/4” x 2’-3/4” and die cut with STITCHED SHAPES SQUARE
greeting from MERRY MOOSE stamp set was stamped with VERSAMARK + SHADED SPRUCE and embossed with CLEAR embossing powder.
- Top decorative layer is 2-3/4” x 4” using your choice from three designs of PLUSH POINSETTIA SPECIALTY PAPER
- Bottom decorative layer is 2” x 4” using your choice from 12 designs of PLAID TIDINGS
- Using DIMENSIONALS, I popped the BASIC BLACK base layer and punched MERRY MOOSE
Make sure you also enter using #stampitcontest to be entered into the monthly drawing just like