Welcome to our Christmas in July Stamp It Blog Hop. I’m excited to share with you a returning favorite MERRY MOOSE. I also get to introduce you to PLUSH POINSETTIA SPECIALTY PAPER and PLAID TIDINGS.
- The base is 4-1/4” x 11” CHERRY COBBLER cardstock, scored at 5-1/2’’ and folded.
- You will use (2) 2-3/4” x 2’-3/4” BASIC BLACK Squares
- (1) punch MERRY MOOSE
- (1) base layer of sentiment and MERRY MOOSE
- The WHISPER WHITE layer is also 2-3/4” x 2’-3/4” and die cut with STITCHED SHAPES SQUARE
greeting from MERRY MOOSE stamp set was stamped with VERSAMARK + SHADED SPRUCE and embossed with CLEAR embossing powder.
- Top decorative layer is 2-3/4” x 4” using your choice from three designs of PLUSH POINSETTIA SPECIALTY PAPER
- Bottom decorative layer is 2” x 4” using your choice from 12 designs of PLAID TIDINGS
- Using DIMENSIONALS, I popped the BASIC BLACK base layer and punched MERRY MOOSE
Make sure you also enter using #stampitcontest to be entered into the monthly drawing just like