We’re so glad you joined us. Prepare to think warmer days are ahead! At least warmth is one thing I know that brings flowers and I am so ready for it.
If you haven’t seen it yet, let me give you a sneak peek of Irresistible Blooms stamp set. This will be available as part of the online exclusive releasing Coming March 1st, 2023. I’m excited because there are some things we could not preorder nor have we seen yet. It looks like we will have a cute little rhinoceros 🦏.
Okay, no more waiting. Here is my center pop put card. Using the DSP from this exclusive. It is colored in Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo. In previous creating, I had stamped a bunch of flowers on vellum with white and gold embossing flower.
I used the deckled rectangles to cut the centers out of the pop out DSP and using the next smaller deckled rectangle to cut from the cardstock. Then adhered the DSP to the cardstock. Centering the rectangles creating a framed appearance. AT this point, I would center the rectangle over your card base to stamp image and or sentiment. Or you could lay down the smaller rectangle die used to cut the cardstock as a template.
BEFORE adhering the pop up center, I turned it over to lay flat on the card base to center my hello stamp because I had already made my squares and adhered to my base. It really is a simple card to make.
- CARD BASE: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Layer (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4”
- CENTER POP UP: 4-1/4” x 9-1/2”
- Score at 1/2”, 1-1/4”, 2”, 2-3/4”, 6-3/4”, 7-1/2”, 8-1/4” and 9”
- Burnish your score lines adhering tear n tape as shown above. Remove protective strip from tear n tape
- Create the square tubes on each end
- You will also place tear n tape on the outside back/bottom of tubes to adhere to the card base
- these tubes will fold to flatten to place in an envelope
- Layer (DSP) 3-3/4” x 4”
- die cut this DSP with shape of your choice (I used Deckled Rectangle)
- die cut the center of cardstock for the center pop up using the next smallest die
- center and adhere the DSP to the cardstock creating a layered frame look
- HELLO, IRRESISTIBLE SUITE COLLECTION 161154 | $74.50
- IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS BUNDLE 161150 | $60.00 $54.00
- HELLO, IRRESISTIBLE 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 161139 | $12.50
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.25
- Basics Embossing Powders  $18.00
- Metallics Embossing Powders  $18.00
- Versamark Pad  $9.50