Today I am traveling and honestly wasn’t very prepared. I’m sharing with you an old favorite treat packet you can use for any powdered drink pouch such as hot chocolate or the appe cider I used for class.
- Crushed Curry base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scoring the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″
- Measure and score or dot a mark at 2-3/4″ on the 5-1/2″ side. Cut diagonally from the 2 3/4”mark to where the center score line meets the top edge
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP – 4″ x 5-1/8″
- Score or dot a mark at 2-5/8″ along the 5-1/8″ side and put your mark on your right side, cut from the mark to the opposite left corner
- Ribbon or Twine: Cut a 6” piece
Be sure to leave a comment with the #stampitcontest to be entered to win like LaVonne Smejkal.