Welcome to this months Team Stamp It Mother’s Day blog hop. I chose for todays card a fun fold I know as a crossover card. Though I didn’t use much, I was excited to open some new products coming out May 4th in the annual catalog.
You can get two cards from one sheet of cardstock cutting lengthwise the 8-1/2” side. You will see the three strips cross over each side. The top and bottom are attached to the left side. The center strip is attached on the right and passes under the circle dies creating a lock like action.
Using the Happy Mother’s Day from the Timeless Tulip stamp set, I used the night of navy Stampin’ write marker to color each word individually and stamp within my circle because the stamp was longer than my circle. I stamped off the flower once in melon mambo before stamping on my white circle.
Card base 4-1/4” x 11” score at 2-3/4” each side White Layers on Panels 2-1/2” x 4” DSP Panels 2” x 3-3/4” White Layer (inside) 4” x 5-1/4” Strip base 3/4” x 3-1/2” Strip white layer 1/2” x 3-1/4” Strip DSP 3/8” x 3”
all you have to do is leave a comment using #stampitcontest to be entered to win a Stamparatus stamp positioning tool.
- Timeless Tulips Bundle (English)  $32.25
- Pearl Basic Jewels  $5.00
- 158828 Hues of Happiness Suite
- 159253 2022–2024 • In Color 6×6 DSP
- Basic White 8 1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.75
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75
- 159183 Stylish Shapes Dies
- 159220 Parakeet Party Stampin Blends Combo
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $30.00
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50